Covid 19 has affected 37 counties that APDK serves. Safe Hands Kenya’s #TibaNisisi program has joined APDK’s initiative of reducing the risk of contracting #Covid19 infection among persons with disabilities in informal settlement areas of Nairobi by donation masks, soaps and water tanks. Give today. Click to view donation under #TibaNisisi.
APDK works closely with the government’s Ministries of Health, Education, Labour and Social Services in their provision of these rehabilitative services. Providing Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation services to persons with disabilities.
We need your assistance in slowing down the spread of Covid 19 among persons with disabilities in the other counties and also in uplifting their livelihoods. Join APDK and Safe Hands Kenya today in reducing the spread of Covid 19. Send your gift to Paybill Number 991995 BUY GOODS or contact us on 0721224677/ 0721584699 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Your donation will help us to;
- Slow the spread of Covid 19
- Sensitize community on prevention measures of Covid 19
- Ensure persons with disabilities have access to clean water through provision of water tanks
- Ensure that persons with disabilities have access to masks and soap
- Ensure persons with disabilities have access to rehabilitation services;
- Ensure persons with disabilities have access to assistive devices wheelchairs, calipers, crutches, surgical boots
- Ensure persons with disabilities have access to corrective surgery
- Ensure full corrective of club foot